I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | Vikram: I movie is the most highly anticipated Tamil movie of all time. The movie is Directed and Scripted by multi – talented Shankar who has cast the most popular Tamil actor Vikram and beauty Amy Jackson for the movie. Ai (I) Tamil movie Shankar Reviews and Ratings, I movie was produced on a high budget of 120 crore over a long period of 2 years and eight months. The movie has mind blowing special effects and Vikram has played a fantastic role. I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | Vikram, I starcast also involves beautiful and pretty Amy Jackson who has got alot of stardum in Tamil Nadu and she is playing the role of a supermodel in the movie. The story of the movie goes through a lot of ups and downs. In this post on Ai/I Tamil movie Shankar Vikram Reviews and Ratings we will further focus on a lot of aspects of the movie I including the star cast, story, reviews and ratings.
Ai (I movie) Shankar Story Reviews
I is a fantasy adventure directed by Shankar. The film has super star Vikram as Lingesan playing a body builder preparing for the Mr Tamil Nadu contest. During his preparation, some kind of power is pumped into his body and he transforms into a beast. This transformation needs a daily five hours of costume design and makeup. I (Tamil) Director Shankar Reviews and Ratings, Vikram has showed a lot of dedication for the movie and is said to have gone bald to make the process of make-up easier. The script of the movie is also written by Shankar and is truely filled with adventure, suspense and thrill. The special effects in the movie are given by V. Srinivas Mohan. Amy Jackson is playing the role of Diya in the movie who is a supermodel who falls in love with Lingesan as he strives to become Mr.Tamil NaduAi I (Tamil) Shankar Movie Reviews and Ratings
The anticipation over the movie started from the release of its trailer on youtube which broke all Indian records and gathered 1 million views in just 12 hours of its release. Not only that, It reached 7 million views in 2 weeks after its release, becoming the only Tamil film to cross the mark till date. The promotion of the movie has also been gone through the set of Bigg Boss Season 8. Not only that the story looks quite exciting. Its story goes from Vikram playing a body builder preparing for the Mr Tamil Nadu contest to his transformation into the beast through some kind of a magical power. I movie is certainly gonna rock the Tamil Nadu theatres and gonna be a hit all over India and overseas. Keep watching I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | VikramAi I (Tamil) A.R.Rahman Music Reviews and Ratings
4****starsI is produced and distributed by V. Ravichandran under his production company, Aascar Films. The soundtrack album and background score is composed by A. R. Rahman. His song Issak Taari has also gathered a lot of likes and views on youtube. “I” Ai Movie Issak Taari Song Official HD Video Download Mp4 Video. Issak Taari features the comedic romance of Vikram and Amy Jackson. Amy Jackson is certainly gonna win a lot of male admiration in the movie and a lot of male audience will come to see Amy Jackson. The same follows for Vikram.
I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | Vikram
If you Like this post on I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | Vikram we recommend you to share this post on facebook by the facebook share button given below. I hope we at AllMoviesReviews are able to kill your keeda to download I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | Vikram and we insist you to watch the movie in theatres instead of downloading it. Your experience with this post is worth a comment so please comment below and make this post your bookmark by pressing Ctrl+L. The bookmark will look like I (Tamil) Shankar Reviews and Ratings | Vikram.Related Search Terms:
- Ai-I Tamil movie reviews and ratings
- I Shankar Tamil Movie Reviews and Ratings
- I Movie Trailer Reviews and Ratings
- I Movie Music Reviews and Ratings
- I Movie Songs Reviews and Ratings

0 comments:
Post a Comment